The Friends of the Dublin Library is a non-profit organization dedicated to enhancing the Dublin Library. The Friends are passionate about the importance of the library to the city. We support the library by:
- Sponsoring early literacy programs
- Funding community music program
- Underwriting children's summer programs
- Sponsoring the Dublin Reads program
- Supporting the library's book club by providing the books and discussion kits
- Underwriting guest speakers
...and funding many more special programs and events at the library.
Friends of Dublin Library, Inc. has several volunteer positions open. We would love to hear from community members interested in the following openings:
- Secretary – records and distributes minutes of monthly meetings of the Board. Sends occasional correspondence.
Time commitment: approximately 2-3 hours per month.
- Volunteer Coordinator – acts as a liaison for the volunteer book donations sorters with the Friends Board. We will train you for 3 months so that you can train new volunteers.
Time commitment: approximately 4 hours a month.
- Book Sale Coordinator – organizes three community book sales a year. We will train you and the tasks are shared with Board members, volunteers, the Membership Chair and Publicity Chair.
Time commitment: approximately 25-30 hours per book sale.
If you are interested in any of these positions, please fill out the form below and click Submit
. We look forward to working with you!
Yes, I'm interested in volunteering! Please contact me: